Saturday, January 16, 2016
Week 2 lesson 1
This week was great! We studied in Alma 30-35, I enjoyed discussing in my group meeting on Thursday the insights I got from my reading this week. As a group we did a directed study of Alma 34: 20-28, we learned about the importance of praying. In those scriptures, we learn from Amulek that we need to pray with purpose in the name of Jesus Christ or the Holy One. As we pray we should pray for all things both for ourselves and others. The reason we should pray for others that I learned is so we can have charity in our hearts. I learn by having charity in our hearts and praying for others shows Heavenly Father that we are not selfish. We learned that our prays will not be in vain if we pray that way.
It shaping up to be a wonderful semester of learning. I will to have more updates soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment